Tuesday, July 18, 2017

July 2017 Paper Pumpkin



This month's Paper Pumpkin, Positively Picturesque, is so soft and simple. I really enjoyed putting every.single.card together! Go ahead and watch this month's video.



Here's my take on the this month's Paper Pumpkin:

"Love You" Card
I decided to use my new 1/2" finely woven ribbons in powder pink and lemon lime twist instead of the provided rectangle pieces in order to give it some more texture.




 I finished the inside of the card off to match the card front with some more 1/2" finely woven ribbon.

"Hooray" Card
I made a couple of changes on this card. 
First, I added the sun image aside from the starburst image for some more "pop".
Second, I placed some 1/2" finely woven Tranquil Tide ribbon behind the "It's your day" label. 
Third, I punched out the label with our Classic Label Punch.


I finished the inside of the card off to match the card front with "Happiest  Birthday" from the Cool Treats stamp set.

"Hello Friend" Card
This is probably my favorite card. I love the mountain wood element, this picture doesn't really do it justice.
Only a few changes on this card:
One, I added a strip of washi tape to the top of the card front.
Two, I stamped and then fussy cut the tulip flower to place next to the label.
Three, I punched out the label with the classic label punch.



I finished the inside of the card with some washi tape, a tulip and the phrase "you're the best".

"You're the Best" Card
This card front didn't change much. I did add some washi tape to the top edge of the card front then decided to stamp the phrase in lemon lime twist and punch it out with my retired word window punch.



Again, I finished off the inside of the card to match the front.


If you enjoyed viewing these cards, you really should give Paper Pumpkin a try. I've been a happy customer since I started! It really does make your crafting experience so much easier since all the guesswork is done for you.

It's very refreshing and relaxing when you get to work on these fun kits!




  PAPER PUMPKIN GIVEAWAY~!


In honor of today's post, I am giving away this Paper Pumpkin Kit - Birthday Bundle (May 2015). Comes as complete as can be! Yes, the stamp set comes with, not pictured.


Please comment on this blogpost and tell me what's your favorite Paper Pumpkin Kit thus far?  Please post your comments by Friday, July 21st. I will randomly select 1 person and announce the winner on Saturday July 22nd.


If you are interested in learning more about Paper Pumpkin, go to mypaperpumpkin.com .
If you have any questions for me, please don't hesitate to ask me! I'm always happy to help!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment